Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A month away...

Dr. Jutte and I have been working hard to get this study abroad ready to go. Well, in the spirit of full disclosure, Lisa has done about 99.9% of the trip planning. I only claim some credit so that I can still go. So Dr. J., thank you for this... I think :)

The closer we get, the more I ask myself, "WHAT WAS I THINKING"!!! I'm leaving behind 2 kids, a dog and a hamster and wondering if my yard will get mowed and if anyone will bother to throw out the old milk in the fridge. Okay, sure I am concerned about all that but my biggest concern will be if we have wifi. Having wifi just about fixes everything. I guess we will find out.

I know most of the 20 students traveling with us from all over the country are having some of the same trepidation. Keeping our lives organized at home from Down Under is not an easy task but we appreciate that they are taking this adventure with us! Everything will get done after a fashion and all will be well! After all, how many times in our lives do we get to do something as cool as this!

Cheers!
Dr. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment