Sunday, April 28, 2013

Beta Test

I had a conference in Charlotte, NC this week and just got back yesterday. I was only gone 4 and half days but it was kind of bad timing. I missed the last day of class (don't tell the Dean) and now it's finals week starting tomorrow. I took my red suitcase and practiced rolling my clothes to see if it really saved space (it does). I decided I could live without a bunch of clothing choices in Australia so I barely brought anything. I wore the same suit for all three presentations and just changed my scarf each of the 2 days I presented. It didn't bother me at all.... and Lisa always says to beta test things to see how something might work.

So, I'm also a gadget person. I took the advice to heart and did a beta test on which electronics would make the cut to Australia. I took important stuff... the computer, the iPod, the iPhone, the iPod shuffle, the big Nikon D7000 camera, the Flip video camera, the SD card reader, the over-the-ear noise cancelling headphones, the external power device, the adapters, the extra jump drives, all 358 chargers and extra batteries. Fortunately, I stopped short of the fold up flat screen (I'm kidding, but what A GREAT idea!!!) All of these gadgets are going to be the problem and I have LESS than 2 weeks to figure it out. I need about three bags like that below... Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment